中英惯用短语:
  • n.  我们著实地论了一次.   We had a humdinger of an argument
  • n.  我们要取持久的世界和平.   We must aim for world peace in the long term
  • v.  我公司的竞对手把我们最好的计算机程序编制员挖走了.   A rival firm poached our best computer programmers
  • n.  我出於对主人的尊敬, 不对他那易引起论的话表示异议.   In deference to our host I decided not to challenge his controversial remarks
  • n.  我发现竟然身不由己又参与了一次无聊的论.   I found myself being drawn into another dreary argument
  •   我宁可多作牺牲也要取到去印度的机会.   I`d give a lot for the chance to go to India
  • n.  我方战士寸土必争.   Our soldiers disputed every inch of ground
  • v.  我无法帮助他们解决论--他们得打出个结果来.   I can't help them to resolve their quarrel they must fight it out between them
  • n.  我看他一定经历了政治上诸多明暗斗才获此高位.   I gather a lot of political infighting went on before he got the top job
  • adj.  我讨厌你那没完没了的论.   I am tired of your eternal arguments
  • n.  我跟她辩了几个小时,想让她认识到危险性, 但她就是不听.   I reasoned with her for hours about the danger, but she would not change her mind
  • n.  战, 交战, 战状态, 作战, 冲突, 竞, 斗   warfare
  • n.  战, 战期间, (常与on连用)战斗, 斗   war
  • n.  战, 战役, 会战, 战斗, 斗, 竞赛, 竞, 胜利, 成功, 斗   battle
  • n.  战、 拳击、 击剑等中的)佯攻, 虚晃.   pretended attack to distract an opponent's attention from the main attack (
  • adj.  战、 饥荒、 洪水都是可怕的灾难.   War, famine, and flood are terrible evils