Chinese English Phrase:
  • n.  近日询问的书暂时无货, 谨此奉覆.   In answer to your recent inquiry, the book you mention is not in stock
  •   您还要再添一杯吗?   Would you like a refill (ie another glass of beer, wine, etc)?
  • adj.  都要同一种的还是要什锦的?   Do you want all the same kind, or a mixture?
  • n.  我代表总统前来迎接.   I greet you in the name of the President
  • n.  我们为在寻求和平方面做出的不懈努力向表示敬意.   We salute you for your tireless efforts for peace
  • n.  我们听您的意思.   We await your pleasure
  • v.  我们总公司可安排与当地分公司取得联系.   Our head office can put you in touch with a branch in your area
  •   我们想聘请做一项工作.   We'd like to offer you a job
  • n.  我们收到了15日来函.   We are in receipt of your letter of the 15th
  • n.  我们谨奉薄酬, 对的大力协助聊表谢忱.   We are sending you some money in acknowledgement of your valuable help
  •   我全家在此逗留要打搅, 未免有些过分了.   It's asking rather a lot of you to have my whole family to stay
  • adj.  我厂新产品能保持的浴室洁净无味.   Our new product will keep your bathroom clean and odourless
  • v.  我可以在这儿吃顿饭吗? 不过希望不要使为难[觉得我不知趣].   your hospitality, but could I stay to dinner?
  • n.  我可以邀请跳这个舞吗?   May I have the pleasure of this dance?
  • n.  我对的安康甚为挂念   my deep solicitude for your welfare
  • adj.  我应该先审慎打探一下这家公司的底细, 然後再签字.   I should make a few discreet enquires about the firm before you sign anything