中英惯用短语:
  • v.  憋足了劲儿要(打架、 吵等)   be spoiling for sth be very eager for (a fight, an argument, etc)
  • v.  成交[解决端/谈妥买卖].   a bargain
  • v.  我不想卷入他们的论中.   I don't want to become embroiled in their arguments
  • v.  我与他们吵之後就辞掉了工作.   I left their employ after an argument
  • v.  我为她力以求改变决定.   I intervened on her behalf to try and get the decision changed
  •   我们不能老是这样了--好像我们总在吵.   can't go on like this we seem to be always arguing
  • v.  我们不要再继续论下去了.   Let's not protract the debate any further
  • v.  我们为战结束而欢欣鼓舞.   We rejoiced that the war was over
  • n.  我们取在冬季到来以前修好房子.   to repair the house before winter
  • n.  我们论了一个钟头, 但他毫无回旋余地.   an inch
  • n.  我们内部不妨有论, 但对付资方我们必须团结一致.   We might argue among ourselves, but against the management we must present a united front, ie act and speak as a group
  •   我们在供应最高级罐装鱼方面具有竞性的价格和及时的交货期的优势   We are in a very good position to supply most grades of canned fish at competitive prices and for good delivery
  • n.  我们在战期间吃了许多苦头.   During the war we suffered many hardships
  • n.  我们在究竟是谁获胜的问题上发生了执.   over who had won
  • v.  我们应该团结起来为消除贫穷和疾病而斗.   unite to fight poverty and disease
  • n.  我们每年都要为前往何处度假而论一番.   We have a tussle every year about where to go on holiday