中英惯用短语:
  • n.  公羊, 白羊星座, 撞墙锤, 撞角, 有撞角的军舰, 活塞, 压头, 撞槌, 夯槌, 水锤扬水机, 液压推车机, (有阉过的)公羊, 冲压机, 撞锤, 随机存取内存, 随机存取存储器, 随机存储器   ram
  •   公路干线遭水淹, 我们只得择乡间小径绕行.   The main road was flooded so we had to go round by narrow country lanes
  • n.  六个月过去了, 我们仍然有他们的消息.   Six months had passed, and we still had no news of them
  • adj.  具有...皮的, 有草皮的   skinned
  • adv.  再也听到他的消息, 因此我们有些怀疑他是否死了.   Nothing more was heard from him so that we began to wonder if he was dead
  • v.  再也有比山间清新的空气更能促进食欲的了.   There's nothing to touch mountain air for giving you an appetite
  • n.  再有比听莫扎特的乐曲更让我高兴的事了.   Nothing gives me more pleasure than listening to Mozart
  • adv.  再那麽巧的了, 我昨天正碰见她.   I met her just yesterday
  •   再淹没   reflooding
  • adj.  再继续下去就意义了.   It would be senseless to continue any further
  • n.  农民, 民工, 庄稼人, 乡下人, 土包子, 农夫, 未受教育的人, 有礼貌的人   peasant
  •   决不,并没有   by no means
  •   决不; 从来没有   not [never] for a moment
  •   冷辘钢片(拉力:30-32公斤/平方米)在有表面处理状态下的焊接状况   Spot welding conditions for bared (free from paint, oxides etc) Cold rolled mild steel sheets(T/S:30-32 Kgf/ μ m2)
  • n.  冷静些--有必要为这件事动肝火!   Calm down there's no need to get into a lather about it
  • n.  几个没什麽趣的笑话.   a few rather feeble gags