中英惯用短语:
  •   我的祖是我们家史的资料库.   My grandmother is a mine of information about our family's history
  •   我离开父母开始自立.   broke the umbilical cord
  • v.  我要到车站接母亲.   from the station
  • v.  我认为咱们不在家时不能把孩子都硬塞给你父看管.   I don't think we can wish the children on your parents while we're away
  • v.  我认为父应对子女的行为负责.   I hold the parents responsible for their child's behaviour
  •   我谅你不敢告诉你亲!   I dare you to tell your mother
  •   户内外线式穿墙套管   indoor and outdoor bus bar bushing
  • n.  找个工作, 别再依赖你父了.   Find a job and end your dependence on your parents
  •   承运人航空母舰   carrier
  •   承运人运输船航空舰支座   carrier
  • v.  把希腊文地名用罗马字写出.   transliterate Greek place-names into Roman letters
  • n.  把很多字都写得带圈的笔体.   handwriting with loops on many of the letters
  •   把自己名字的首字 在手绢儿上.   work one's initials on a handkerchief
  •   抗酵麦酒(S麦酒)抗体(ASCA)检测系统   Anti-Saccharomyces cerevisiae (S. cerevisiae) antibody (ASCA) test systems
  • n.  护士, 褓姆, 奶妈, 保姆, 保育员, 护理员, 保护者, 养育者, 发祥地, 养成所, 保护树, 保育虫, 世代交替的无性期的个体, 为非己生的幼兽哺乳的兽, 乳   nurse
  • v.  担任临时保,照顾婴儿   babysat