中中英惯用短语:
| - n. 我手中还有些钱. I still have somemoney in hand
- v. 我无意中听到他们吵架. I overheard them quarrelling
- adj. 我无意中打断他们的私下谈话. my unwitting interruption of their private conversation
- adv. 我是通过工作而不是在社交中认识他的. I know him through work, but not socially
- n. 我本不想说, 只是无意中漏了出来. it just slipped out
- 我正要集中注意力呢, 别打搅我. Don't put me off when I'm trying to concentrate
- n. 我毫不怀疑你报告中的真实性. I don't doubt the veracity of your report
- adj. 我没被挑中, 感到很沮丧. I was disappointed not to be chosen
- v. 我注视著跳舞的人(在舞池中)旋转. I watched the dancers twirling (across the floor).
- n. 我演出的节目中没有这个曲子. That tune is not in my repertoire
- 我现在没有汽车, 但是下星期就能有一辆. Have when used in the present tense in British English is more formal than have got *have在英式英语中用於现在时态, 比用have got显得郑重 I haven't got a car now but I'll have one next week.
- n. 我用业余爱好来消除工作中产生的紧张情绪. My hobby is a good safety-valve for the tension that builds up at work
- n. 我病中她一直照看我, 真是个大好人. She's been a real brick, looking after me while I've been ill
- n. 我的写字台中间的抽屉 the middle drawer of my desk
- v. 我的工作是我生活的中心. My life revolves around my job
- n. 我的报销申请中包括 15 英镑杂项支出. My expenses claim includes 15 for sundries
|
|
|