中中英慣用短語:
| - n. 我們須在我們日常公務中建立一些制度. We must introduce some system into our office routine
- v. 我們)在叢林中用長刀砍出一條路. slashing our way through the jungle with long knives (
- prep. 我分不出雙胞胎中誰是誰. I can't tell one twin from the other
- n. 我發現灌木叢中有些動靜. I detected a slight movement in the undergrowth
- n. 我可不想把我的名字扯進醜事中去. I don't want my name dragged through the muck, ie mentioned contemptuously, in connection with scandal
- n. 我可以約見負責人嗎? (b) In indirect questions, can becomes could and may becomes might 在間接問句中, 要把can改成could, 把may改成might Could I arrange a meeting with the director?
- 我司專門從事中國絲綢衣服出口 Our specialization is the exportation of Chinese silk garments
- n. 我因毒品事落入警方手中. I'm in trouble with the police over drugs
- n. 我國議會中數一數二的雄辯傢. one of our most eminent parliamentarians
- n. 我在公共汽車上, 一邊一個胖子把我夾在中間不能動. I sandwiched myself between two fat men on the bus
- v. 我在工作中常和各種人打交道. In my job, I mix with all sorts of people
- n. 我在工作中的一個收穫是能認識許多人. One reward of my job is meeting people
- n. 我在想像中彷佛聽到她在呼喚我. In my imagination, I thought I heard her calling me
- adj. 我在報告中對該問題作了詳細的探討. The question is discussed at large in my report
- v. 我在擲鏢遊戲中遠遠勝過了他. I walloped him at darts
- n. 我在日記中記載著我的一切希望和計畫. My diary is the repository of all my hopes and plans
|
|
|