中英惯用短语:
  • n.  我们已把工作的困难部分做完了.   We've done the difficult part of the job
  •   我们已经开具由国银行你方为受益人关于全额CIF订单编号754总金额17,000美金的信   £17,000 to cover the full CIF value of our order No 754.
  •   我们已经开具由国银行你方为受益人关于全额CIF订单编号754总金额17,000美金的信用证   We have opened an L/C in your favor through the Bank of China for an amount of £17,000 to cover the full CIF value of our order No 754.
  • v.  我们市心区受到污染的恶浊的空气   the vitiated atmosphere of our polluted inner cities
  • adj.  我们归途中不太顺心.   Our journey home was pretty traumatic
  • v.  我们得从街道上熙熙攘攘的人群挤过去.   through the crowded streets
  • n.  我们得把楼梯重新装饰一下. (Flights of) steps are usually made of stone or concrete and found outside or in an uninhabited building. *(flights of) steps通常为石料或混凝土制成的, 建於户外或非住房型的建筑物. We also talk of individual steps which make up a staircase or a flight of steps *steps还可用以指构成楼梯或一段台阶的梯级   We must redecorate the staircase.
  •   我们必须把部队(从战斗)撤出.   We must disengage our troops (from the conflict).
  • v.  我们披荆斩棘在矮树丛前进.   We hacked our way through the undergrowth
  •   我们搬到这儿的时候安装了集供暖设备.   We put new central heating in when we moved here
  • n.  我们旅游最有意思的活动就是参观宫殿.   The highlight of our tour was seeing the palace
  •   我们旅行谈笑风生, 过得很愉快.   Our journey was beguiled with spirited talk
  • n.  我们无形已落後於预定计画.   We've slipped behind schedule
  • v.  我们显然低估了他这个队员在我们队的作用.   We clearly undervalued him as a member of our team
  • n.  我们正在对学毕业生进行民意调查.   We're conducting a poll among school leavers
  • n.  我们派驻香港、 东的通讯员   our Hong Kong, Middle East, etc correspondent