suff. 我一到家就发现家中被盗. On arriving home I discovered the burglary
v. 我一生中从未听到过这种胡言乱语! there's one born every `minute (saying 谚) there are a lot of gullible people 总会有人上当的. to the manner born => manner. I've never heard such nonsense in all my born days!
v. 我不想卷入他们的争论中. I don't want to become embroiled in their arguments
我不能容忍家中有这种行为. I cannot have such behaviour in my house
我中了奖可以到纽约度假.'`有这种事?' I've won a holiday in New York.' `What?' `
n. 我中午通常只吃点心. Usually I only have a snack at lunchtime
我中签了。 The lot came to [fell on, fell upon] me.
n. 我中计了, 把所知道的一切全都告诉了警方. I was trapped into telling the police all I knew
n. 我今天必须集中精力搞装饰. I must concentrate my energies on decorating today
v. 我从别人说话中总算弄清楚他不来了. From what people said, I managed to glean that he wasn't coming
n. 我从唱片套中抽出唱片. I drew the record out of its sleeve
n. 我从她声音中察觉到情况紧急. I detected a note of urgency in her voice
v. 我从她说的几句话中猜出发生什麽事了. I guessed what was happening from a few words she let fall, ie from what she said
prep. 我从报上的广告中知道了这个工作. I heard of the job through a newspaper advertisement