中英惯用短语:
  • adv.  我怀疑, 何止怀疑, 我肯定他了.   I suspect, nay, I am certain, that he is wrong
  •   我愿第一个承认我可能了.   I might be wrong
  • n.  我打了个盹儿, 把影片的结尾给过了.   I dropped off and missed the end of the film
  • n.  我把她介绍给我的丈夫是犯了一个极大的误. Fault emphasizes a person's responsibility for a mistake *fault侧重於造成误的个人责任   I made a terrible blunder in introducing her to my husband.
  • n.  我把日期弄错了.   I slipped up on the date
  • v.  我把眼镜放地方了--没在我的包里.   I've misplaced my glasses they're not in my bag
  • v.  我把说明书看错了.   what the instructions said
  •   我敢用生命担保; 当然, 管保没。   I'll bet my life.
  • v.  我无意暗示你错了.   I don't wish to imply that you are wrong
  •   我早就跟你说过了。(意指我没说, 你偏不听)   I told you so.
  • adv.  我有些怀疑我们可能犯了个大.   I rather suspect we're making a big mistake
  • v.  我来赴约发现把日期弄了, 感到非常懊恼.   When I discovered I'd come for the appointment on the wrong day, I could have kicked myself
  • adv.  我欣然承认我犯了个误.   I freely admit that I made a mistake
  • n.  我猜想的全错了.   My speculations proved totally wrong
  • n.  我的计算有点错误.   I made a slight miscalculation
  • v.  我看你的新助手不--她看样子很能干.   I like the look of your new assistant she should do very well