亲Chinese English Phrase:
| - adj. 我母亲不在乎有什麽人来住, 她非常随和. My mother doesn't mind who comes to stay, she's very easygoing
- v. 我母亲和我一起向你表示美好的祝愿. me in sending you our best wishes
- adj. 我母亲是独生女. My mother was an only child
- v. 我母亲要是知道我到过那地方非把我宰了不可(一定大怒). when she finds out where I've been
- prep. 我每天都把婴儿交给我母亲照料. I leave the baby with my mother every day
- v. 我父亲刚动过手术, 医生还不允许我去看他. My father's only just had his operation and they won't let me see him yet
- adj. 我父亲去世时他深为同情. He was enormously sympathetic when my father died
- n. 我父亲坐在上首. My father took his place at the head of the table
- v. 我父亲得支付我的教育费用. My father has to defray my education
- n. 我父亲总在我们临睡前给我们讲故事. My father always used to tell us bedtime stories
- v. 我父亲教过我游泳. My father taught me how to swim
- adj. 我父亲是个普通的农民. My father was a simple farm-worker
- n. 我父亲有说不完的趣事. My father is a repository of interesting facts
- n. 我父亲要求一切事情非尽善尽美不可. My father never tolerated imperfection
- n. 我的姻亲全都住得很远. All my in-laws live far away
- n. 我的近亲[较近的亲戚/远亲] distant relation of mine
|
|
|