中英惯用短语:
  • n.  我们找错门了.   We've mistaken the house, ie come to the wrong house
  • adj.  我们无人不犯错误.   None of us is infallible
  • adj.  我们来时走了路[拐了弯].   took a wrong turning
  •   我们的帐算错了十镑.   We're ten pounds out in our accounts
  • v.  我们的椅子太多了--一定是我算了.   We've got too many chairs I must have miscounted
  • n.  我们老师有明显的偏心误.   Our teacher is guilty of blatant favouritism
  • n.  我们过去一算答案, 数学老师就把我们狠训一顿.   My maths teacher really used to jump on us when we got our answers wrong
  • adj.  我们都难免犯错误.   We are fallible beings
  • v.  我们车时保险杠互相蹭了一下.   as we passed
  • n.  我们过了最後一次逃走的机会.   We let the last chance of escape slip through our fingers
  •   我倒愿意..., 我倒不反对; ...倒也不   I shouldn't mind ...
  • n.  我原以为自己画得不, 可比起你的画儿来未免相形见绌.   I thought I was quite a good artist, but your painting puts mine in the shade
  •   我在计算中什麽地方出了差?   did I go wrong in my calculation?
  • v.  我对小河的宽度估计误, 结果掉进河里了.   I misjudged how wide the stream was and fell in
  • v.  我很佩服她能对误的批评意见不予理会.   I admire the way she is able to shrug off unfair criticism
  • v.  我得了14张牌, 发错了!   I've got 14 cards; it's a misdeal