约中英惯用短语:
| - n. 我已获全国化学制品公司邀约面试. I've got an interview with National Chemicals
- v. 我得学会约束自己. I must learn to restrain myself, eg not say what I think
- 我想得花大约三个钟头. I should imagine it will take about three hours
- v. 我把那张唱片借给约翰了, 可是他再也没有还给我. I lent that record to John but never got it back
- v. 我来赴约发现把日期弄错了, 感到非常懊恼. When I discovered I'd come for the appointment on the wrong day, I could have kicked myself
- n. 我的约会时间定在上午9点, 我到达时9点整. My appointment was for 9 am and I arrived on the hour, ie at 9 am precisely
- 我要是不受约束就好了, 可是我的合同还要约束我三年. I wish I were a free agent, but my contract binds me for three more years
- 我还想去看约翰, 想不到约翰来了. I was thinking of going to see John when who should appear but John himself
- adj. 我隐约感到这事可能发生. feeling this might happen
- 我隐约看见黑暗中有个人影. I could just make out a figure in the darkness
- adv. 我隐约记得自己过四岁生日时的情景. remember my fourth birthday
- n. 手, 掌握, 协助, 前脚, 指针, 把, 柄, 臂, 摇杆, 手状物, 一束, 手腕部, 人手, 雇员, 手艺人, 技工, 握有, 管理, 控制, 有权力, 支援, 帮助, 参加, 插手, 干预, 手段, 技巧, 方法, 书法, 字迹, 签名, 面, 边, 答允, 婚约, 求婚, 手中的牌, 打牌人, 牌戏的一盘, 一掌之宽, 手感, 鼓掌喝采, 第...手, 传递, 方面, 侧方, (钟表等的)指针, 一手牌, 水手, 工人, 鼓掌, 触摸力的程度, 掌管, 支配, 手艺 hand
- adj. 打电话至纽约, 由受话人付费. make a reversed-`charge call to New York
- 托管人契约 Trustee deed
- 承担义务; (商业上的)约定 enter into commitment
- 承认及执行外国仲裁裁决的公约 Convention on the Recognition and Enforcement of Foreign Arbitral Awards
|
|
|