中英惯用短语:
  • n.  我不喜在夜间开车. By night can cover the meanings of at night. *by night包括at night的意思. It is used especially when the conditions or circumstances of an action are being emphasized 但by night尤用以强调某活动的条件或环境   I don't like driving at night.
  • n.  我不喜欢大的汽车.   Big cars are not my style
  • n.  我不喜她的态度--待人如仇敌.   I don't like her manner -- she's very hostile
  • adj.  我不喜她那种像教小孩子一样解释一切的方法.   I don't like her didactic way of explaining everything
  • n.  我不喜我们的老师, 他动不动就大声说我们.   I don't like our teacher; he's always shouting at us
  • n.  我不喜泡沫太多的啤酒.   I don't like beer with too much froth
  • v.  我不喜灯光正对著我的脸.   I hate lights being shone in my face
  • v.  我不喜欢现代爵士乐.   I don't dig modern jazz
  • n.  我不喜过分殷勤的店员.   I don't like oily shop assistants
  • n.  我不喜这乳酪的味道.   I don't like the taste of this cheese
  • indef det  我不喜这件红衬衫, 也不喜这件绿衬衫.   I don't like the red shirt and I don't like the green one either, ie I dislike both the red shirt and the green one
  • adj.  我不喜这本书.'`我也不喜.'   I hate this book.' `Same here.' `
  •   我不喜欢鱼.   I don't like fish
  • n.  我不大喜她的新婚丈夫, 你呢?   I don't go a bundle on her new husband, do you?
  • adj.  我不太喜欢她.   I do not like her over-much
  • adj.  我不太喜欢爵士乐.   I'm not too keen on jazz