Chinese English Phrase:
  • adj.  我们得把申请书仔细筛选一下以甄别劣.   We have to sift through the application forms very carefully to separate the wheat from the chaff
  • n.  我们的产品是用质原料制造的.   We use high-quality raw material for our goods
  • adj.  我们的最秀的一个悲剧演员.   one of our finest tragic actors
  • v.  我们还是要把他造就成秀的足球运动员(虽然他现在还不是).   We'll make a footballer of him yet, ie turn him into a good footballer despite the fact that he is not a good one now
  • n.  我公司工酬优厚.   My firm pays well, ie pays high wages
  • adv.  我好心做的事得到了厚的报酬.   I was richly rewarded for my trouble
  • n.  我弄到两张胜杯决赛的票.   I've got two tickets for the Cup Final
  • v.  我意识到这个计画的点.   the advantages of the scheme
  •   我有先通行权, 你本应当停车让我先过.   It's my right of way, so you should have stopped and let me go
  • n.  我认为她可属全国最秀作家之列.   I rank her among the country's best writers
  • adj.  战术上的优势、 错误.   a tactical advantage, error
  • n.  战略要点,长处,优点   strongpoint
  •   战胜[度过]暴风雨; 控制局势; 占上风[势]   keep the weather (of)
  •   手中有王牌, 有必胜之策, 占绝对势   have the trump card
  •   手中有王牌, 有必胜之策, 占绝对势   hold the trump card
  • n.  执政党的绝对优势.   the absolute dominance of the governing party