亲中英惯用短语:
| - 我们必须亲自到那里去开会吗? Have we to make our own way to the conference?
- 我们想亲眼看看. We'd like to see it for ourselves
- 我们是远亲. We're distantly related
- n. 我听到你父亲去世的噩耗, 十分难过. I was most distressed to hear the sad news of your father's death
- adj. 我家在世的近亲是我的远房堂兄. The nearest member of my family still alive is a rather distant cousin
- lat. 我对她代尽其父母亲的责任. I stand towards her in loco parentis
- adj. 我将亲自过问此事. I shall give the matter my personal attention
- 我已见到简, 我也见到了她的母亲. I've met Jane and I've also met her mother
- n. 我总的印象是他似乎很和蔼可亲. My general impression was that he seemed a pleasant man
- 我把她的口信带给他母亲了. I passed her message on to his mother
- v. 我把要结婚的消息告诉了母亲, 母亲非常激动. My mother really flipped when I told her I was getting married
- adv. 我曾经见过你的母亲. I once met your mother
- n. 我有个亲戚要来此暂住. A relation of mine is coming to stay
- adj. 我根本不听我父亲的话. I was very disobedient towards my father
- n. 我母亲40年来一直做护理工作. My mother's been nursing for 40 years
- v. 我母亲不喜欢看到你和我在一起. dislikes our being together
|
|
|