Chinese English Phrase:
  • adj.  情节错综复杂的小说   a novel with an intricate plot
  •   想得不对;做错   on the wrong track
  • n.  惹上麻烦(如因犯所致)   it => ask. ,get into `trouble cause trouble for oneself, eg by making a mistake
  •   意志倒错   parabulia
  • n.  愚蠢而明显的误(尤指措辞)   foolish and obvious mistake, esp in the use of words
  • n.  愚蠢误, 大, 剔骨头的人, 苦读书的人, 愚蠢造成的大   boner
  • n.  感觉异常, 感觉倒, 感觉异常   paresthesia
  • n.  愤怒, 情绪激动, 激怒, 激烈, 猛烈, 狂暴, 热望, 渴望, 热心, 热狂, 战争狂, 灵感, 热情, 兴奋, 昂扬, 热烈, 白热化, 时髦的东西, 非法盗用, 突然行动, 故意造成股票价格猛跌的行为, 愤激, 时兴东西, 精神乱   rage
  • adv.  我上大学去了. 那时我的朋友全都找到了收入不的工作.   I went to college. Meanwhile, all my friends got well-paid jobs
  • n.  我不能说她辞职是的(我认为她有她的道理).   I can't say I blame her for resigning, ie I think she was justified
  • adj.  我与她(恰恰)同时发现了这一误.   same moment that she did
  • n.  我从前滑水滑得很不, 可现在没有这本事了.   I used to be able to skate quite well, but I've lost the knack
  • v.  我们不要再细说你过去的误了.   Let's not dwell on your past mistakes
  • adj.  我们发觉上错了火车.   We discovered that we were on the wrong train
  • adj.  我们吃了顿很不的午饭.   lunch
  • adj.  我们应该考虑到有人为的误.   We must allow for human error