中英慣用短語:
  • n.  我要慮的不僅僅是客人的食物--還有其他各種東西.   It's not just the food for the guests I have to think about there are all the etceteras as well
  • v.  我覺得你的建議值得慮.   as worthy of consideration
  • adj.  我認為我考得不錯.   I think I did OK in the exam
  • n.  我認為這個建議值得慮.   I think the suggestion merits consideration
  •   我誠懇地請求你把你的决定再重新慮一下.   I earnestly beg you to reconsider your decision
  • v.  我還沒有决定, 一直在仔細慮.   I haven't decided yet; I'm mulling it over in my mind
  • v.  我需要時間來慮(你的建議[你提出的建議]).   on what you offered).
  •   戰地參考便覽   field manual
  • pron.  所有的人都參加了試, 但衹有五人及格.   Everyone took the exam, but only five passed
  • n.  所有的學生毫無例外, 都必須參加英語試.   All students without exception must take the English examination
  •   紮考必利   Zacopride
  • vt.  打消, 對...改變想法, 遺忘, 打消(念頭), 不再思   unthink
  •   托考貝特   Tocofibrate
  • n.  批評, 評論, 非難, 意見, 批評法, 鑒定, 鑒定法, 證, 校勘, 評論文章, 批評意見, 文藝批評理論, 批判主義, (一條)批判性意見, 評論性文章, 攻擊, 責難, 批判   criticism
  • n.  抄襲他人之物(如試中)   thing copied dishonestly from the work of another, eg in an examination
  •   把...考慮進去/考慮   take into account/consideration