没中英慣用短語:
| - v. 你有沒有支持自己論點的統計數字? Have you any statistics that would enforce your argument?
- n. 你有沒有現金? 還是我們用信用卡呢?'`用信用卡吧.' Have you got any cash or shall we use plastic?' `Put it on the plastic.' `
- v. 你來參加聚會嗎?'`不, 我沒有受到邀請.' Are you coming to the party?' `No, I haven't been invited.' `
- adj. 你根本沒有獲勝的希望. You've no earthly hope of winning
- n. 你欠我的錢還沒還給我呢. You haven't paid me the money you owe me
- indef det 你沒嚮我藉過一些唱片嗎? (Cf 參看 You borrowed some records of mine, didn't you?) Didn't you borrow some records of mine?
- v. 你沒有信守諾言. materialize
- 你沒有得到臨別禮物嗎? 真叫人失望! You didn't get a leaving present? What a swizz
- n. 你沒有把收音機調準. You're not properly tuned in
- n. 你沒有抱怨的理由. for complaining
- n. 你沒有理由生氣. You have no occasion to be angry
- n. 你沒有認識到她這一成就的重大意義. You don't appreciate the magnitude of her achievement
- adj. 你沒有鑽勁, 無法欣賞這類文學巨著. You're too superficial to appreciate great literature like this
- n. 你沒註意? 他染頭髮了. Didn't you notice? He has dyed his hair
- v. 你沒理解, 讓我解釋一下. You have not understood; allow me to elucidate
- n. 你沒贏, 真遺憾. What a shame you didn't win
|
|
|