没中英慣用短語:
| - n. 你做完了嗎?'`還沒有.' Haven't you finished?' `No, not yet.' `
- adv. 你準備好了嗎?'`還沒準備好呢.' Are you ready?' `No, not yet.' `
- adj. 你準備好了嗎?'`還沒有, 但很快就好.' Are you ready?' `Not just yet.' `
- v. 你吃過飯沒有? Have you fed yet?
- v. 你嚇了我一跳--我沒聽見你進來. You startled me I didn't hear you come in
- v. 你喂過雞沒有? Have you fed the chickens?
- adv. 你坐過直升飛機嗎?'`沒有, 從未坐過.' Have you ever flown a helicopter?' `No, never.' `
- n. 你太沒禮貌, 我已經受夠了. I've had enough of your impertinence
- indef det 你對他還沒有受夠, 我很驚訝--我覺得他很煩人. I'm surprised you haven't had enough of him yet I found him very boring
- v. 你度假時天氣怎麽樣?'` , 沒說的(要多好有多好). What was the weather like on your holiday?' `Oh, I can't complain', ie It was as good as could be expected.`
- adv. 你得去問她. 馬上就去否則就沒機會了. You've got to ask her. It's now or never
- n. 你怎麽做都沒用, 你已經完全落入圈套了! You can't win; you've been completely snookered
- v. 你怎麽沒買面包呢?'`真抱歉, 我忘了.' Why didn't you buy any bread?' `Sorry, I forgot.' `
- v. 你接種過(抗天花)疫苗沒有? Cf 參看 inoculate, vaccinate. yet?
- v. 你早就該明白你沒什麽人緣兒. It's time you woke up to the fact that you're not very popular
- adj. 你有機會說卻什麽也沒說, 真笨. It was rather wet of you to say nothing when you had the chance
|
|
|