Chinese English Phrase:
  • n.  我所有的衬衣都洗著.   have gone to the wash, ie are being laundered
  •   我才不干; 我才不在乎   I should smile
  • n.  我才不看那种无聊的东西.   I don't read that tripe
  •   我才不管他们怎麽想.   care twopence what they think
  • adj.  我才不花300英镑买他那辆旧汽车--这个价钱太高了.   I wouldn't pay 300 for his old car it's too steep
  • adj.  我才不要你的臭钱呢.   I don't want your stinking money
  • n.  我才不要那张桌子呢.   I wouldn't give that table house-room
  • n.  我才不跟那些无耻之徒来往.   I wouldn't have anything to do with those scum
  •   我根本不在乎, 与我何干, 我才不管   for aught I care.
  • v.  我正盼著这件事(发生).   that (to happen).
  •   我正要集中注意力, 别打搅我.   Don't put me off when I'm trying to concentrate
  • n.  我用什麽词语表达呢?   How shall I phrase it?
  • v.  我的护照丢了, 刚才还在口袋里.   it was in my pocket a moment ago
  • n.  我的新工作五月开始.'`这期间你干什麽?'   My new job starts in May.' `What are you doing in the interim?' `
  • adj.  我的新房子还没接上水、 电、 煤气.   My new house is not yet connected to the mains
  • n.  我的眼镜呢?   Where are my spectacles?