中英惯用短语:
  • v.  我为准备历史试得专门研究一下纳尔逊的生平事迹.   read up on Nelson for the history exam
  • n.  我也可能以後再虑.   I might well consider it later
  • n.  我书面试已经及格了, 下一个难关是面试.   I've passed the written test; the interview is the next hurdle
  • v.  我从未虑有失败的可能性.   I never consider the possibility of defeat
  •   我们上星期的学生都好极了. In non-defining relative clauses whom or who (not that) is used and the pronoun cannot be omitted 在非限定性关系从句中, 要用 whom 或 who(不可用that)而且不可省略   we examined last week were excellent.
  • n.  我们什麽事情都要虑到.   We must consider every eventuality
  • v.  我们原想安安静静地度假, 却没有把孩子虑在内.   We wanted a quiet holiday, but we had reckoned without the children
  • v.  我们可以虑一下现代诗人, 例如艾略特和休斯.   We could look at some modern poets, like Eliot and Hughes
  • adj.  我们应该虑到有人为的错误.   We must allow for human error
  • n.  我们当初若是稍微再多虑一下, 也许就能买到我们真正想要的房子了.   With a little more forethought we could have bought the house we really wanted
  • n.  我们得虑在何处安歇的问题.   We have to consider the question of where to sleep
  • conj.  我们明天才知道是不是应该参加试.   We'll be told tomorrow whether we should take the exam or not
  • adj.  我们没有时间仔细思(这个问题).   We had no time to deliberate (on the problem).
  • n.  我们历史要写三篇短文.   We had to write three essays in the history exam
  • n.  我们虑再三之後, 勉强同意了.   After much thought, we reluctantly agreed
  •   我们要虑到许多方面然後才能做决定.   There are so many things to think of before we decide