Chinese English Phrase:
  • indef det  要是你每星期存点儿钱, 咱们就可以外出度假了.   If you save some money each week, we can go on holiday
  • n.  要是再静一些我就工作得更好了.   I would work better if I had a bit of peace and quiet
  • n.  要是我们听信那些悲观者的论调, 那工程就永远不可上马.   If we had listened to the prophets of doom, we would never have started the project
  • adj.  要是我们处於那动物的上风位置, 它就闻到我们的气味.   If we're upwind of the animal it may smell our scent
  • v.  要是我妹妹肯替我们照管孩子, 我们就来.   We'll be able to come if we can off-load the children onto my sister
  •   要是我现在把你的运动用品洗了, 明天上午就乾了.   If I wash your sports kit out now, it'll be dry by tomorrow morning
  • v.  要是站起来, 把独木舟弄翻.   If you stand up you'll overbalance the canoe
  • adv.  要有勇气才直言不讳.   It may require courage to speak freely
  • n.  要求、 想要、 尽力做、 做不可办到的事物.   ask for, want, attempt, do the impossible
  • adj.  要求多的, 吃力的, 需要技的, 要求高的, 苛求的, 过分要求的   demanding
  • v.  要用很长时间才到达那里.   It takes a long time to get there
  • adj.  要进行多次长时间谈判才达成协议.   Lengthy negotiations must take place before any agreement can be reached
  • v.  要预测出谁将获胜是不可的.   It is impossible to predict who will win
  •   见幻象, 预卜未来, 做先知   see visions
  • n.  观察, 注意, 监视, 观察, 观察力, 观察资料, 观察值, 言论, 意见, 短评, 知识, 经验, 执行, 遵守, 视野, 见度, 观察资料, 观测数据, (观察后的)意见, 观测   observation
  •   规则不定得太严太死.   You can't lay down hard and fast rules