Chinese English Phrase:
  • n.  我们上星期才搬的家, 还没安顿下来.   We only moved house last week and we haven't settled in yet
  • n.  我们在到处找你呢.   We've been chasing up hill and down dale trying to find you
  •   我们宴会上剩下的食物怎麽办?   the food left over from the party?
  • n.  我们已经试过了平心静气的说服方法, 下一步怎麽办?   We've tried peaceful persuasion; what's our next move?
  • n.  我们应该怎样称呼她?   How should we style her?
  • v.  我们怎样使这聚会热闹些?   How can we enliven this party?
  •   我们怎样才能让他们听?   How could we make them listen?
  • n.  我们怎麽不搬到本地旅馆去住?   Why don't we adjourn to the local hostelry?
  • v.  我们打网球, 你们其余的人做什麽?   While we play tennis what will the rest of you do?
  • n.  我们是步行, 还是乘公共汽车?   Shall we walk or go by bus?
  •   我们有没有对付焦虑的良药?“我非常害怕,”JulieWhite说。不过,她有应付之道:瑜伽术的肢体伸展和深呼吸。这一练习可以使她平静下来,效果极佳,以至当恐怖升级以后,White将她的练习也升了级--从一天一次课到一天两次。她说:“瑜伽是我的镇定剂。”   Is there an antidote to anxiety? "I'm very frightened, " said Julie White. But she has a remedy: the stretching and deep breathing of yoga. The practice is so calming that after the terror upgrade, White made an upgrade of her own--from one class a day to two. she says, "Yoga is my tranquilizer."
  •   我们本周末干什麽呢?   What shall we do this weekend?
  • v.  我们没赶上火车, 但是别著急, 十分钟後还有一趟.   We've missed the train, but not to worry, there's another one in ten minutes
  • n.  我们的烦恼还没完呢.   Our troubles are not over yet
  •   我们能让谁掌管财务?   Who can we have as treasurer?
  • n.  我们还正在搬著家呢.   We're still in the process of moving house