中英惯用短语:
  • v.  体育爱好者们欣喜狂地从体育场中蜂涌而出.   The fans poured out of the stadium cheering wildly
  •   你不应该把报上说的话奉神明.   You shouldn't treat the newspapers as if they were Holy Writ
  • adv.  你明天再不好, 我就请大夫.   If you're no better by tomorrow I'll call the doctor
  • n.  你父亲是知道这事非狠狠揍你一顿不可!   If your father hears about this he'll give you such a licking
  • n.  你瞧, 非天恩眷顾, 我[我们]也难幸免.   us
  • v.  你固执, 他们就更恼火了.   If you persist, you will annoy them even more
  • v.  你想考试及格, 就必须更加努力.   You'll have to exert yourself more if you want to pass your exam
  •   你若愿意这样说也行   if you prefer to express it in these terms
  • n.  你打算卖掉旧沙发, 何不在本地报纸上登个广告呢?   If you want to sell your old sofa, why not put an advertisement in the local paper?
  • v.  你接受我的劝告, 就不要再跟他来往了.   If you take my advice, you'll have nothing more to do with him
  •   你是那样想, 就大错特错了.   If you think that, you are gravely mistaken
  • n.  你有什麽不满就跟我说.   If you've got any grouses, you`d better tell me about them
  • adj.  你有意参加, 我们无任欢迎.   You're most welcome to join us if you feel so disposed
  •   你有疑问, 可以问问医生. 他(们)会向你作进一步的说明.   She can give you further information
  • conj.  你用功, 考试就能及格.   you will pass your examinations
  • v.  你预先通知我, 我就能给您准备好了.   If you warn me in advance, I will have your order ready for you