中英慣用短語:
  • adj.  我不想狠心,'他以堅定的口吻說.   I don't want to be unkind,' he said in a firm voice. `
  • v.  我與一個生氣的顧客一時生了衝突.   I had a brief encounter with an angry client
  • adj.  我與她(恰恰)同時現了這一錯誤.   same moment that she did
  • adj.  我與證人談過話, 現在對所生的事情更清楚了.   what happened
  • n.  我丟了鑰匙, 心裏慌.   I got into a real flap when I lost my keys
  •   我親自來發奬.   I my`self will present the prizes
  • v.  我從她說的幾句話中猜出生什麽事了.   I guessed what was happening from a few words she let fall, ie from what she said
  • n.  我從機場回到傢, 便一下癱倒在離我最近的沙上了.   When I got home from the airport, I flaked out in the nearest armchair
  • adj.  我們今天已將新目錄送給你們了.   We have today forwarded you our new catalogue
  • n.  我們以批交易方式進貨.   We buy our supplies wholesale
  • n.  我們關閉動機開始滑行.   We switched off the motor and started to drift (along).
  • v.  我們决定早些出發.   we'd makean early start
  •   我們出發嘍!   Off we go
  • comb form  我們別浪費時間再去明別人已經做出來的東西了.   Let's not waste time re-inventing the wheel, ie working to develop sth that has already been produced
  • n.  我們出請帖以後, 收到的回覆是五位接受, 一位推辭.   Since we sent out the invitations we've received five acceptances and one refusal
  • v.  我們聖誕節贈金的做法應予恢復.   Our Christmas bonus should be restored