中英慣用短語:
  • n.  我很快就知道怎麽辦了.   I soon spotted what to do
  • v.  我後悔不對那壞傢夥如此寬宏大量.   I repent having been so generous to that scoundrel
  • v.  我是應打掃所有的房間, 還是衹這一間?   clean all the rooms or just this one?
  • n.  我的意見是[據我看來]計劃考慮不周.   In my judgement the plan is ill-conceived
  • n.  我的汽車換排氣管了. =>illus at App   My car needs a new exhaust.
  • v.  我看我們該走了.   off, ie should leave
  • n.  我真正懷疑我們是否應繼續下去.   I seriously question whether we ought to continue
  • n.  我要是會說漢語多好(但是我不會說).   I wish I could speak Chinese, ie but I can't
  • adj.  我覺得很不舒服, 我不喝那麽多!   I feel ghastly; I shouldn't have drunk so much
  • v.  我認為我們應讓她試試這個工作.   I think we should try her for the job
  • n.  我認為計畫沒什麽價值.   I don't think there's much merit in the plan
  • adj.  我討厭這該死的旅館!   I hate this flipping hotel
  • v.  我記得他曾經反對計畫.   I remember his objecting to the scheme
  •   我話已說完--采取行動了.   I've done talking it's time to act
  • v.  我該怎麽說纔好呢?   How shall I put it?
  • v.  我把主席的位子讓給年輕的人了.   It's time for me to step aside and let a younger person become chairman