中英惯用短语:
  • adj.  你对我们的帮助是常宝贵的.   Your help has been invaluable to us
  •   你就得弄出这麽大声吗?   Must you make so much noise?
  • n.  你愿意和我们在一起吗?'`谢谢, 常愿意.'   Will you join us?' `Thank you, with pleasure.' `
  • n.  你批评他的女儿就要惹出是了(因为他生气).   You're on dangerous ground when you criticize his daughter, ie because he will react angrily
  • n.  你父亲若是知道这事狠狠揍你一顿不可!   If your father hears about this he'll give you such a licking
  • n.  你瞧, 若天恩眷顾, 我[我们]也难幸免.   us
  • n.  你知道, 当老师决易事.   It's no doddle being a teacher, you know
  •   你考得非常好.   You did fantastically well in the exam
  • n.  你要是总瞎忙个没完, 我们迟到不可.   If you keep fussing about, we're sure to be late
  • n.  你要是把汽车弄坏了, 你父亲说你不可(他一定得生气).   If you damage the car, your father will have plenty to say about it, ie he will be angry
  •   你觉得在这儿不舒服, 我们常抱歉.   We're sorry that you should feel uncomfortable
  • n.  你这个专门搬弄是的老家伙!   You're nothing but an old gossip
  • n.  你这样喝酒, 喝死不可.   You're drinking yourself to death
  • adj.  你(非常)无礼貌.   reverse of polite, ie You were rude
  • v.  使...失去法律保护, 将...逐出社会, 宣告法, 将...放逐, 宣布...为不合法   outlaw
  •   使...常伤心; 给...造成许多烦恼   cause much sorrow to