中英惯用短语:
  •   你时实在不必那麽匆忙.   You needn't have hurried
  •   你时真须要付那麽多钱吗?   Need you have paid so much?
  •   你真在一匹马上投注就赢了那麽多的钱吗? 你不是在骗我吧?   You really won all that money on a horse? You're not having me on?
  • v.  你很容易上当!   You're easily swindled
  • n.  你很用功吗?'`然用功.'   Do you study hard?' `Of course I do.' `
  • n.  你得等候适当时机.   You'll have to watch for the right moment
  • v.  你有问题就直截了地告诉我们.   Don't hesitate to tell us if you have a problem
  •   你的忠实的(信尾用语, 相于中文的“谨启, 拜上”等)   Yours faithfully (= F-yours)
  • adj.  你的要求将在适时机予以处理.   Your request will be dealt with in due course
  • n.  你知道, 老师决非易事.   It's no doddle being a teacher, you know
  • v.  你确已理当退休了.   You've certainly earned your retirement
  • adv.  你给她回信了吗?'`然了!'   Did you answer her letter?' `Naturally!' `
  • v.  你给我搔背, 我也给你搔背(你帮我, 我也帮你, 尤指不正的事)   you help me and I'll help you, esp in an unfair way
  • int.  你能不能给我一个直截了的答覆, 行还是不行?   yes or no?
  •   你能借给我一点钱吗?'`然可以--10英镑够了吗?'   Can you lend me some money?' `Certainly will 10 do?' `
  • v.  你要是著我朋友的面再那样做, 我就和你一刀两断!   If you behave like that in front of my friends again, I'll disown you