各中英惯用短语:
| - n. 广布各地的贸易分支机构 widespread ramifications of trade
- 彩画玻璃窗(由各色玻璃拼成, 常见於教堂中). =>illus at App a ,stained glass `window, ie one made of pieces of glass of different colours, as seen in many churches
- n. 影子内阁的(指在野党若组阁, 有望成为内阁各大臣的人对各自应负责的事务发表言论方面) denoting leading members of the Opposition party who would probably be Cabinet ministers if their party became the Government, and who act as spokesmen on matters for which they would then be responsible
- 总数, 总额(尤指各总数相加的). final total, esp as formed by adding other totals together
- n. 总钥匙, 另配的, 门闩钥匙, (大门等的)万能钥匙, (能开各种锁的)总钥匙, 万能钥匙 passkey
- 惠斯特组合赛(由几对参赛者在各桌进行, 某些参赛者一局後换至下一桌). series of games of whist played by several sets of partners at different tables, with certain players moving after each round to the next table
- 我们也做各类丝织品生意 We also take on a variety of silk piece goods
- adj. 我们再也不能在一起工作了, 我看得各奔东西了. We can't work together any more; I think it's time we went our separate ways, ie parted
- n. 我们吃午饭时兴致勃勃地谈论各学校的情况. We had an interesting conversation about schools at lunch-time
- n. 我们吸引了来自社会各阶层的读者. We draw our readers from all classes of society
- v. 我们在聚会前把一盘盘食物摆放在屋中各处. We scattered plates of food around the room before the party
- n. 我们在这所学校中看到的各个部门是全国各校的缩影. The divisions we see in this school are the epitome of those occurring throughout the whole country
- v. 我们把权力下放, 各省就有更多的自主权. If we decentralize, the provinces will have more autonomy
- 我们接到人们从世界各地打来的电话. We've got people phoning up from all over the world
- n. 我们有各种各样的花瓶. We have vases in various styles
- v. 我们游遍全国各地. We travelled all over the country
|
|
|