中英慣用短語:
  • n.  我們應怎樣稱呼她呢?   How should we style her?
  • n.  我們應恢復用樺條抽打的體罰嗎?   Should we bring back the birch as a punishment?
  •   我們應看看當局怎麽說.   We must see what the authorities have to say
  • adj.  我們應考慮到有人為的錯誤.   We must allow for human error
  • n.  我們扼要地說明了反對建議的意見.   We outlined our main objections to the proposal
  • v.  我們探討了幾種解决問題的方法.   We explored several solutions to the problem
  • conj.  我們明天才知道是不是應參加考試.   We'll be told tomorrow whether we should take the exam or not
  •   我們本買把新鎖安在前門上. =>Usage   We should have bought a new lock for the front door.
  • n.  我們正討論下一步做什麽事.   We're just debating what to do next
  • n.  我們現在該走了.   time for us to go, ie We should leave now
  • v.  我們的老貓病成這個樣子, 把它殺掉了.   Our cat was getting so old and sick that we had her put down
  • adj.  我們目前在計畫上沒有什麽進展.   We are not getting any further forward with the project
  • adj.  我們要求對政府處理事的情況作獨立的調查.   We demand an independent inquiry into the government's handling of the affair
  • v.  我們把思想變為行動了.   It's time to translateour ideas into action
  • v.  我們該責備誰?   Who should we lay the blame on? ie Who should we blame?
  • v.  我們該走了.   time we left