中英惯用短语:
  • n.  我要你们全滚出我家.   of you to get out of my house
  • n.  我要和同事去喝一杯.   I'm off for a drink with my mates
  • v.  我要是找这是谁干的, 我非掐死他不可!   If I find the person who did this, I'll wring his neck
  • v.  我要设法让他出把力.   I'll try to wangle a contribution out of him
  • adj.  我见到了事的汽车, 心里已经想到了最坏的可能性.   I was prepared for the worst when I saw the wrecked car
  •   我觉得他扮演哈姆雷特一角很色.   I thought he did Hamlet superbly
  • v.  我认不刻在柱子上的是什麽.   I can't decipher what is inscribed on the pillar
  • v.  我认为你一定能对自己的不寻常行为作解释吧?   your extraordinary behaviour?
  • v.  我讨厌的一切都在他身上体现来 了.   He epitomizes everything I dislike
  • n.  我说不清为什麽, 但我忽然预感到要事了.   I can't understand why, but suddenly I had this feeling that something terrible was going to happen
  • adj.  我跑出了一身汗.   I'm all sweaty from running
  • v.  我逐步构想小说的情节.   The plot for the novel gradually developed in my mind
  • n.  我闻得出他抽过烟.   he had been smoking
  • v.  我需要几周的时间了解情况後才能对公司的未来做决定.   I'll need several weeks to discover the lie of the land before I can make any decisions about the future of the business
  • v.  我需要时间来考虑(你的建议[你提的建议]).   on what you offered).
  • adj.  我须於5月20日出庭.   I have to present myself in court on 20 May