中英惯用短语:
  • v.  我的背上出满了疹子.   A rash has erupted all over my back
  • v.  我的购物袋破了, 东西纷纷都掉了来.   My shopping bag broke and everything tumbled out
  • v.  我的钢笔在写字时发刮纸声.   My pen scratches
  • n.  我看不出两者的区别.   I can't spot the difference between them
  • n.  我看不他和他父亲有多少相像处.   I can't see much likeness between him and his father
  •   我看就这样了--我们已经了解到你们的最高价了吧?   I take it that's that we've heard your final offer?
  • v.  我看见你的手指(从你手套的窟窿里)露来了.   I see a finger poking through (a hole in your glove).
  • n.  我看见她从医院[教堂]来.   the church
  • n.  我真幸运, 被选中国旅行.   to be chosen for a trip abroad
  • v.  我简直认不她那歪七扭八的字.   I could hardly read her childish scrawl
  • adv.  我继续工作. 这期间他去买东西.   I continued working. Meantime, he went out shopping
  • n.  我肯定他说这话完全是於恶意.   from spite
  • v.  我脱口而说她那麽年轻.   I couldn't help remarking on her youth
  •   我自己(一个人)做的纵横填字字谜.   by myself
  • adj.  我自忖我对他们私生活的看法不印也罢!   I'm afraid that my views on their private life are unprintable
  • v.  我被驱逐出俱乐部.   I was driven out of the club