中英惯用短语:
  • v.  我无法帮助他们解决争论--他们得打个结果来.   I can't help them to resolve their quarrel they must fight it out between them
  • adj.  我无法把瓶塞拔来--太紧了.   I can't get the cork out of the bottle it's too tight
  • n.  我无论如何也不会说这样的话来.   I should never have dreamt of saying such a thing
  • n.  我有许多紧要的工作须在家里做, 因此要有几个星期足不户.   I've got a lot of urgent work to do at home and will have to go into purdah for a couple of weeks
  • n.  我本不想说, 只是无意中漏了来.   it just slipped out
  • v.  我根据她的红色帽子认了她.   I recognized her by her red hat
  • n.  我正门的时候碰上他了.   I bumped into him on the way out
  •   我每天尽量腾一些时间锻炼一下身体.   I try to set aside a few minutes each day to do some exercises
  • v.  我没带孩子去觉得很不痛快.   I feel rotten about not taking the children out
  • prep.  我没带钱就出来了.   I've come out without any money
  • v.  我没认他来, 他化了装了.   he was in disguise
  • v.  我没认他来, 因为他变了许多.   I didn't recognize him because he had altered so much
  • n.  我演的节目中没有这个曲子.   That tune is not in my repertoire
  • v.  我父母向来不赞成深夜外.   My parents always frown on late nights out
  • v.  我牙缝里塞了点东西, 就是弄不来.   There's something between my teeth and I can't dislodge it
  • v.  我猛踩油门踏板, 发动机发了尖利的声音.   I pressed the accelerator until the engine screamed