出中英惯用短语:
| - v. 我想到可能出现的情况就不寒而栗. I tremble at the thought of what may happen
- adj. 我想我听出了你那美妙的嗓音. I thought I recognized your dulcet tones, ie the sound of your voice
- prep. 我戴著手套什麽都摸不出来. I can't feel anything through these gloves
- n. 我打不通电话--线路一定出故障了. I can't get through the lines must be crossed
- v. 我打算明天早早出发. making an early start tomorrow
- v. 我把包裹都包好了, 可以寄出去了. the parcels and they're ready to be posted
- v. 我把多余的房间出租(给房客). my spare rooms (to lodgers).
- v. 我把桶掉在地上, 水都洒了出来. I dropped the bucket, and water sloppedout (of it).
- v. 我把瓶子一捏, 沙司就挤出来了. I squeezed the bottle and the sauce squirted out
- n. 我提出的劝告毫无作用. had no effect
- v. 我提出的异议被置之一旁. My objections were thrust aside, ie dismissed
- n. 我提出的愿效劳的想法仍然未变. My offer still stands
- v. 我摇了一下钱包, 掉出一枚硬币. I gave my purse a shake, and a coin fell out
- n. 我整个星期没有卖出东西. I haven't made a sale all week
- 我方收到你方今日发出的传真/电报,电文如下: We have received your fax/telegram of today's date, which reads as follows
- n. 我无法取出贵公司的文件, 因为我把代码忘了. I can't access the file on your company because I've forgotten the code
|
|
|