中英惯用短语:
  •   我司专门从事中国丝绸衣服口   Our specialization is the exportation of Chinese silk garments
  •   我司是一家同行业的领导性的口企业   We are introducing ourselves as one of the leading exporters of the same line of business
  •   我司致力于从事纺织品口生意   Our corporation is specialized in handling the export business of textiles
  • n.  我向老师大声说我的名字.   my name to the teacher
  • n.  我听那话里有点儿忌妒之意吧?   in that remark?
  • v.  我听到他那沙哑而又刺耳的笑声就能认是他.   I recognized him by his raucous, penetrating laugh
  • n.  我听到隔壁传她的声音, 十分惊讶.   to hear her voice in the next room
  • adj.  我听著她最近演的作品, 喜不自胜.   Listening to her recent performance I felt totally transported
  • adj.  我因有约在先故不能席.   I am unable to attend because of a previous engagement
  • n.  我国贸易超(口量大於进口量).   Our trade is in surplus, ie We are exporting more than we are importing
  • n.  我在催逼之下草率地做了不智的决定.   I was hurried into making an unwise decision
  • n.  我在朦胧中看有两个模糊的影子.   I made out two dim shapes in the gloom
  • v.  我在聚会上见到很多人, 再见到连一半也未必能认.   I met so many people at the party that I wouldn't know half of them again
  •   我在计算中什麽地方了差错?   did I go wrong in my calculation?
  • n.  我坐下来写文章, 可是发觉自己毫无灵感(想不写什麽).   I sat down to write my essay, but found I was completely without inspiration, ie could think of nothing to write
  • n.  我对她不太了解, 无法对她的能力作判断.   I don't know her well enough to form an estimate of her abilities