出中英慣用短語:
| - v. 我們經充分地討論製定出一個計畫. After much argument we thrashed out a plan
- v. 我們給她些壓力她就會講出來. She'll sing if we put the pressure on
- adv. 我們絶少外出. We go out very seldom
- n. 我們若不加強控製就會出現動亂和無政府狀態. If we do not have strong government, there will be rioting and anarchy
- 我們要出示護照嗎? =>Usage Will we need to show our passports?
- 我們要外出幾天(如度假). We're going away for a few days, eg for a holiday
- adj. 我們要盡快做出决定. It is imperative that we make a quick decision
- n. 我們請大傢提出申請, 因而(為此)應接不暇. We asked for applications and were swamped (with them).
- n. 我們走近這所房子時, 我預感到出事了. As we approached the house, I had a premonition that something terrible had happened
- v. 我們選出詹姆斯當主席. chairman
- n. 我們險些出了嚴重事故. We only just missed having a nasty accident
- v. 我們)在叢林中用長刀砍出一條路. slashing our way through the jungle with long knives (
- n. 我傷風了, 嘗不出味道. have lost my sense of taste
- n. 我體會不出這首詩好在什麽地方. This poem doesn't say much to me
- n. 我做這事衹是出於習慣. I only do it out of habit
- 我公司業務已轉嚮出口方面. Our firm is orientated towards the export side of the business
|
|
|