该中英慣用短語:
| - n. 我不同意(該動議). I wish to dissent (from the motion).
- adj. 我不太清楚下一步該做什麽. I'm a bit hazy about what to do next
- n. 我不想逼你, 但你還不該走嗎? I don't want to press you, but shouldn't you be leaving?
- conj. 我不知道該不該戴帽子. I wonder if I should wear a hat
- n. 我不該與彼得糾纏--他比你塊頭大. I shouldn'ttangle with Peter -- he's bigger than you
- n. 我個人的看法是我們應該把它買下來. My own feeling is that we should buy it
- n. 我從未在任何一個地方長住過, 一定是我合該周遊世界. I've never lived in one place for long; it must be the Gypsy in me, ie my desire to wander round the world
- n. 我們黨內不應該存有分歧. There should be no disunity within our party
- v. 我們應該伸出援助之手, 幫助有睏難的人. We must reach out to those in need
- v. 我們應該使教學大綱內容多樣化, 可以多吸引學生. We must try to diversify the syllabus to attract more students
- v. 我們應該加倍努力. We must redouble our efforts
- adj. 我們應該努力提高效率. Our efforts should be directed towards greater efficiency
- v. 我們應該團结起來為消除貧窮和疾病而鬥爭. unite to fight poverty and disease
- adj. 我們應該實事求是地先把費用算出來, 然後再做决定. We must be practical and work out the cost before we make a decision
- adj. 我們應該密切註意財務問題. We must take a hard look at our finances
- v. 我們應該對人們進行再教育(使之重視飲食衛生). We must re-educate people (to eat more healthily).
|
|
|