Chinese English Phrase:
  • adv.  心眼坏地, 心叵测地, 坏透地, 不愉快地, 顽皮地   wickedly
  •   必须办妥某些手续方可移他国.   Certain formalities have to be gone through before one can emigrate
  • v.  急忙到邻家去借些糖   run across to a neighbour's house to borrow some sugar
  • n.  惯例, 规则, 统治, 支配, 管理, 控制, 命令, 裁决, 裁定, 规则, 法则, 定律, 章程, 规章, 教规, 条例, 教条, 常例, 习惯, 规律, 尺, 比例尺, 刻度尺, 画线板, 嵌线, 嵌线图案, 破折号, 法, 狱旁特区, 于特殊犯人区的权利, 法规, 规定, 统治权, 管辖, 界尺, 准则, 标准, 水线   rule
  • vt.  成立, 建立, 设立, 创立, 开设, 确立, 确定, 证实, 认可, 委认, 派, 制定, 规定, 安顿, 安排, 安置, 使开业, 使定, 使固定, 使立足于, 使成国教, 使被永久性地接受承认, (与in连用)安置, 制订(规则), 使认定, 使承认, 使人民接受   establish
  • n.  我一直胡乱想著移国外好不好.   I've been toying with the idea of moving abroad
  • v.  我们不在家的时候, 由邻照料花园.   Our neighbours are looking after the garden while we are away
  • adj.  我们分居了.   We're separated
  • n.  我们住的拖车可舒舒服服地睡六个人.   Our caravan sleeps six in comfort
  • n.  我们旅行多年後, 决定在此定.   After years of travel, we decided to settle here
  • n.  我们是隔壁邻居.   We're next-door neighbours, ie Our houses are side by side
  • adv.  我们来到开罗住快五年了.   It will soon be five years since we came to live in Cairo
  • v.  我们现已在新舒适地安顿下来了.   We are now comfortably established in our new house
  •   我们的地球、住地、家园   (1996) Our Earth, Our Habitat, Our Home
  • n.  我们的邻是个脾气很坏的家伙.   Our neighbour's a bad-tempered old so-and-so
  • v.  我们起室里有咖啡奉客.   We serve coffee in the lounge