n. 我们必须把公文归档工作弄出些条理来. We must get some method into our office filing
我们必须把部队(从战斗中)撤出. We must disengage our troops (from the conflict).
v. 我们怎样处理这问题, 你能给出个主意吗? Can you suggest how we might tackle the problem?
adj. 我们总留几张桌子不预订出去. We alwayskeep a few unreserved tables
v. 我们想不出来她到哪里去了. We couldn't think where she'd gone to
v. 我们找出了你喜欢的几个菜谱. We've searched out some of your favourite recipes
v. 我们找到了一个很出色的花匠. Our new gardener was a marvellous find
adj. 我们把伤亡者抬出了战场. wounded off the battlefield
v. 我们提前出发从而把损失的时间补了回来. We recovered lost time by setting out early
n. 我们是六点出发的. We started at six
我们有30多年的金属和矿石进出口历史,已有80余个国家的客户和朋友 We have been importing and exporting all kinds of metals and minerals for 30 years and have many customers and friends in over 80 countries and regions
adj. 我们有个多余的手提箱, 但是不太容易拿出来. We've got a spare suitcase but it's not very get-at-able
n. 我们有几本早期的对开本书出售. We have several early folios for sale
我们有足以做出判断的证据吗? Have we enough evidence to go by?
n. 我们未得到那份合同的生意, 最後是让一家出价低的公司击败了我们. we were pipped at the post by a firm whose price was lower
n. 我们没有看出那是个陷阱, 多麽傻呀! What fools we were not to see the trap