Chinese English Phrase:
  •   慢条斯理地, 以蜗爬行的速度   at a snail's pace
  •   慢条斯理地, 以蜗爬行的速度   at a snail's gallop
  •   慢条斯理地, 以蜗爬行的速度   to a snail's pace
  •   慢条斯理地, 以蜗爬行的速度   to a snail's gallop
  • n.  懦弱而好吹的丑角, 只会吹的胆小鬼, 无赖, 胆小鬼   scaramouch
  • v.  成千上万的正在挨饿.   Thousands of cattle are starving
  • n.  我不能喝搀奶的咖啡.   I'm afraid I can't drink coffee with milk in
  • v.  我们中午能到牛津吗?   D'you think we'll make Oxford by midday?
  • n.  我们在去伦敦的路上经过津.   We passed through Oxford on our way to London
  • v.  我们晚饭吃的是凉的烤肉.   We supped on cold roast beef
  •   我们用一小时走完了(从伦敦到津的)旅程.   in an hour
  • v.  我们的公在农业展览会上夺得头奖.   Our bull took first prize at the agricultural show
  • v.  我们的这一发现归功於顿.   We owe this discovery to Newton
  • n.  我们经充分讨论决定迁往津.   After much debate, we decided to move to Oxford
  • n.  我们费了九二虎之力才找到这地方.   We had the dickens of a job finding the place
  • n.  我喜欢在茶里稍掺一点奶.   I like just a dot of milk in my tea