Chinese English Phrase:
  • n.  你买房花了多少钱?   How much did you pay for your house?
  • indef det  你买的汽车得3000英镑吧.'`不, 没那麽多.'   less.' `
  • n.  你可以想怎麽写就怎麽写, 只要能让那些冤枉钱的人高兴就行.   You can write what you like, as long as it keeps the punters happy
  •   你可能会觉得,面对恐怖,打莲坐不会有效果。但是很多活动都可以缓解焦虑,从锻炼到按摩。这些技巧有很多已使用了几十年,甚至数百年   You may find the lotus pose hopelessly warm and fuzzy in the face of terror. But there are a host of activities, from working out to going for a massage, that can temper the anxiety. Many of these techniques have been used for decades, if not centuries
  • adj.  你在运动方面费的时间过多. disproportionately adv   You spend a disproportionateamount of your time on sport.
  • n.  你多点时间学习课文是有好处的.   You could with profit spend some extra time studying the text
  • n.  你度假花了多少钱?   How much did your holiday cost?
  •   你得想到买新汽车先这一笔钱可省下日後修车的费用.   You must set the initial cost of a new car against the saving you'll make on repairs
  • adj.  你总共要花7.50英镑.   That will cost you 7.50 in total
  • v.  你接种过(抗天)疫苗没有? Cf 参看 inoculate, vaccinate.   yet?
  • n.  你玩弄那种老招骗不了我!   You can't fool me with that old trick
  • adj.  你的花草要多晒太阳.   Sunshine is good for your plants
  • n.  你算出假期得多少钱了吗?   Have you figured out how much the holiday will cost?
  • n.  你能说出这园里所有植物的名字吗?   Can you name all the plants in this garden?
  • n.  你费那麽长的时间了!   time you've been
  • n.  你钱, 你挑选(谁都一样碰运气).   one should choose whatever alternative course of action, explanation etc, one wants, since any one is as good as any other