中英惯用短语:
  • v.  想要得不到的事物是徒的.   It's no use wishing for things you can't have
  • adj.  愉快、 轻松又不费心神的工作或生活状况   job or situation in life that is pleasant, easy and undemanding
  • adj.  懒惰的, 怠惰的, 不痛的, 小痛的, 顽固性的, 好逸恶的   indolent
  • v.  我们乐於效劳.   We'd be happy to oblige
  • adj.  我们对事物的感知能力常受到主观因素(如疲)的影响.   Our perception of things is often influenced by subjective factors, such as tiredness
  • n.  我们必须避免无谓的重复动.   We must avoid wasteful duplication of effort
  • n.  我们用货物和务创收外汇.   We get export earnings from goods and services
  • v.  我决不愿意丧失自己的独立性去为他们效.   I prize my independence too much to go and work for them
  • adj.  我可以效劳吗?   May I tender my services?
  • v.  我开的是斯莱斯汽车.   a Rolls-Royce
  • v.  我想你在旅行之後一定感到很疲.   I guess you're feeling tired after your journey
  • n.  我提出的愿效的想法仍然未变.   My offer still stands
  • v.  我讨厌他把全部功归於自己.   his taking all the credit
  • n.  手套, 露指手套, 棒球手套, 拳击手套, 动手套, 手, 掌, 拳头, 无手人, 逮捕, 手铐, =mitten, 看手相的, 护手套, 手   mitt
  • n.  手艺, 技巧, 工艺, 工艺品, 工作质量, 创造性动, 技艺, 手工艺制品, 作工   workmanship
  •   打击那些你看不到的东西没有意义。--《铁拳男人》,詹姆斯•布拉德克(拉塞尔•克   “No point in punching things you can't see. ” Cinderella Man (2005) - James Braddock (Russell Crowe)