中英惯用短语:
  • n.  你能切实保证把钱退还我吗?'`是的, 我保证.'   Do you promise faithfully to pay me back?' `Yes, I promise.'`
  • adj.  你能匀我几升汽油吗?   Can you spare me a few litres of petrol?
  • n.  你能否借我点儿钱, 帮我维持到发薪时?   Will you lend me some money to tide me over until I get my pay cheque?
  • v.  你能把我的拖鞋递我吗? 拖鞋在床底下呢.   my slippers? They're under the bed
  • v.  你能我讲讲这新程序吗?   the new procedure?
  • v.  你若预先通知我, 我就能您准备好了.   If you warn me in advance, I will have your order ready for you
  • conj.  你要同意的话, 我可以叫我弟弟来你检查一下汽车.   I could ask my brother to look at your car
  •   你要想让我你查查这封信, 我就你查查.   I'll check this letter for you, if you want
  •   你要把这些给她吗?   Would you give her these?
  • v.  你要是一直扭来扭去, 我就没法你梳头了.   I can't brush your hair if you keep wriggling all the time
  •   你要是决定把汽车卖掉, 我希望你先让我考虑要不要, 我不要你再卖别人.   first refusal
  • v.  你要是容我把话说完, 我想我可以把此事你解释清楚.   , I think I can explain the matter to you
  • n.  你要是把这活儿交我, 我早就做完了.   If you'd given the job to me I could have done it in half the time
  •   你要是正在你母亲写信, 可别忘了加上几句请她来住上几天.   If you're writing to your mother, don't forget to put in something about her coming to stay
  • v.  你说的很有意思, 多我讲些吧.   What you say intrigues me; tell me more
  • v.  你走後请常(我)来信.   often while you're away