中英惯用短语:
  •   你[他, 他们]真傻   the more fool them
  • pron.  你一向是我唯一的正的爱人.   You have always been my one and only true love
  •   你不是这个意思吧! 的吗?   You don't mean to say so!
  • adj.  你为了帮助公司而接受低工资是难能可贵.   It was noble of you to accept a lower salary to help the company
  • n.  你今晚不能和我们一起去看戏, 可惜.   What a pity that you can't come to the theatre with us tonight
  •   你们他妈的让我恶心.   I'm fucking sick of the whole fucking lot of you
  • n.  你们有个威金斯这个货价实的捣乱分子.   You've got a real trouble-maker in Wilkins
  • adj.  你们坏, 已经见了面还瞒著我们.   It was sly of you not to tell us you'd already met
  • adj.  你体重减轻了这麽多, 了不起!   It's miraculous how much weight you've lost
  • n.  你做的功课丢人, 重做吧!   rewrite it
  • adj.  你务必要听听我这套新的高保度音响设备.   You must hear my new hi-fi
  • v.  你只有正专心致志(用功), 考试才能及格.   You will only pass your exams if you really apply yourself (to your work).
  •   你可真有胆量.   You must have a lot of courage
  • n.  你可真脏!   You pig
  • adj.  你可露脸了--你把比赛搅得一塌糊涂!   I hope you feel proud of yourself you've ruined the game
  •   你咳嗽那麽厉害, 得治一治了! (b) To advise somebody not to do something, mustn't, oughtn't to and shouldn't are used 劝某人不做某事时, 用mustn't、 oughtn't to、 shouldn't   should do something about that cough!