怀Chinese English Phrase:
  • n.  我不得不接受他们的施舍, 此事教我耿耿於怀.   It sticks in my throat to have to accept charity from them
  • adj.  我仍对那次事故耿耿於怀.   I'm still screwed-up about the accident
  • adj.  我从电视中看到这些旧音乐影片, 怀旧之情油然而生.   I get very nostalgic when I watch these old musicals on TV
  • v.  我们对她的行为有怀疑.   We regard her behaviour with suspicion
  •   我听到那些旧歌曲就有些怀旧.   Hearing those old songs takes me back a bit
  • v.  我告诉她这消息时, 她以怀疑的目光注视著我.   She gazed at me in disbelief when I told her the news
  • adj.  我对她的动机甚为怀 疑.   I'm very suspicious about her motives
  • v.  我对她那番话的真实性表示怀疑.   I suspect the truth of her statement
  • n.  我对於他做该项工作的能力持保留看法(怀疑他能否胜任).   about his ability to do the job
  • adj.  我希望法官宽大为怀.   I hope the judge will be lenient
  • n.  我很怀疑她是否诚实.   I have grave doubts about her honesty
  • adv.  我怀疑, 何止怀疑, 我肯定他错了.   I suspect, nay, I am certain, that he is wrong
  • n.  我怀疑他是否可靠   I query whether he can be trusted
  • adv.  我怀疑他是否看过这篇东西.   I doubt if he has read it yet
  • n.  我怀疑答应这项要求是否合适.   I am doubtful about the propriety of granting such a request, ie doubt whether it is right
  • n.  我怀疑给这个孩子这麽多钱是好事还是坏事.   I question the wisdom of giving the child so much money