中英慣用短語:
  • n.  成素細胞瘤, 成素細胞瘤   melanoblastoma
  • v.  我不久就完全打消了天以前趕到傢裏的想法.   I soon renounced all thought of getting home before dark
  • adj.  我們可望天以前到達.   Hopefully, we'll arrive before dark
  • adj.  我們在暗中看不見路.   We couldn't see our way in the pitch-dark
  •   我們按說能在天前到達.   We should arrive before dark
  • v.  我們的眼睛在暗中看不見東西.   Our eyes could not penetrate the darkness
  • v.  我們趁擺脫了追蹤的人.   We managed to lose our pursuers in the darkness
  • v.  我已講明要紅漆, 不要漆.   I stipulated red paint, not black
  • v.  我得在暗中摸索著找電燈開關.   I had to feel about in the dark for the light switch
  • v.  我想把後背曬得再點兒.   I want to tan my back a bit more
  • n.  我最好的一條褲襪給劃破了.   I have a snag in my best black tights
  • n.  我有兩個孩子, 一個頭髮是金色的, 一個是色的.   I have one fair and one dark child
  • n.  我愛上的總是深褐色頭髮、 淺色皮膚的白種女子, 這是我的緣分.   It's my karma always to fall in love with brunettes
  • n.  我獨自待在暗處就感到心慌.   Being alone in the dark gives me the heebie-jeebies
  • v.  我的皮膚一曬就黑.   My skin tans easily
  • n.  我看見暗中有個人影走近.   I saw a figure approaching in the darkness