中英惯用短语:
  •   你很就能弄清楚这个部门每个人的情况.   You'll soon find out who's who in this department
  • n.  你得支付特投递的补加费用.   You have to pay a premium for express delivery
  • v.  你跑吧, 不然就要迟到了.   You'll have to scoot or you'll be late
  • adj.  你既然已加了速度, 就可以换上高挡了.   You can change into a higher gear now you're going faster
  • n.  你显然有心事, 何不一吐为? hold/keep one's cards close to one's chest => card1.   You're obviously worried about something; why not get it off your chest?
  • adv.  你最要多长时间才能准备好?   How soon can you be ready?
  • v.  你欠我5英镑, , 吐出来!   come on, disgorge
  • v.  你父母正担心你呢, 给他们写封信吧.   do write to them
  • v.  你痛痛哭上阵也许就好受些了.   A good weep would probably make you feel better
  • v.  你的话我(一个字也)听不懂(因为你说得太).   what you're saying, eg because you're speaking too quickly
  • adj.  你真是明察秋毫, 问题的原因这麽就找出来了.   It was very perspicacious of you to find the cause of the trouble so quickly
  • comb form  你给我走开, 越越好.   I want you out of here, and the sooner the better
  • adj.  你肯定这条路最快吗?   Are you sure this is the quickest way?
  • adj.  你要尽快来.   Come as quick as you can
  • v.  你要想九点钟到那儿, 就得点.   You'll have to shift if you want to get there by nine o'clock
  • v.  你要想赶上火车, 就得跑几步.   You'll have to sprint if you want to catch the train