中英惯用短语:
  •   只限于咱之间(不得外传)   between ourselves (=between you and me)
  • v.  咱俩分一瓶喝好吗?   Would you like to split a bottle with me?
  • adj.  哥儿俩一起工作.   The brothers work in double harness
  • v.  她把我们的椅子对调了, 因此我坐的是她的, 她坐的是我的.   , so I had hers and she had mine
  • v.  她父亲不允许他们结婚.   Her father forbade their marriage
  • adj.  左右别人的伎、 力量、 能力等.   manipulative skill, power, ability, etc
  • v.  总有一天我都有机会看看纽约.   One day we'll both get to see New York
  • indef det  我们没一个懂德语的.   Neither one of us could understand German
  •   我们都谋求得到这份工作.   We're both going after the same job
  • n.  我才刚来星期, 还不大了解这里的组织结构.   I've only been here for a couple of weeks and don't really know the set-up
  • adj.  我看见她们挛生姐妹时还以为我把一个人看成了.   When I saw her and her twin sister I thought I was seeing double
  • n.  我说不好他们谁是谁非--一个半斤, 一个八 .   I can't tell whether he or she is to blame it's six of one and half a dozen of the other
  • n.  收拾一下吧! 你多邋遢呀! [你们可真邋遢! ]   You two are a mess
  • n.  晚餐时他们的精神都很好.   good form at dinner
  • adj.  狡诈的家伙、 伎、 计谋   a sly fellow, trick, ruse
  • adj.  玩弄那套伎俩真可耻!   That was a pretty low-down trick to play