中英惯用短语:
  • conj.  一两分钟後我看见他了.   After a `minute or two we saw him
  •   一俟我的离婚申请获准, 我就结婚.   IAs soon as my divorce goes through, we'll get married
  • n.  一切权力归人民'是他的口号.   Power to the people' is their slogan. `
  • n.  一只大鸟从我这儿飞过.   A large bird flew past us
  • v.  一定要满足我传统市场的需要, 其他方面倒无所谓.   Ensure that our traditional markets are looked after; for the rest, I am not much concerned
  • v.  一小时後他遛达著回去工作.   They wandered back to work an hour later
  •   一年之後他就要结婚了.   In a year's time they're getting married
  • n.  一来我的钱不够, 二来我没时间.   To start with we haven't enough money, and secondly we're too busy
  • n.  一辆汽车飞驰而过, 溅了我满身泥.   A passing car dashed mud all over us
  • n.  一连串的不幸事故把他的假日全毁了.   Their holiday was ruined by a whole series of misadventures
  • n.  七点钟那一班火车对我很合适.   The seven o'clock train will suit us very well
  •   万一下雨的话, 我也许得改变计画.   If the day turns out wet we may have to change our plans
  •   万物之灵, 人类; [谑]男人   lord of creation
  •   上一课我学到第72页.   We got up to page 72 last lesson
  • v.  上个世纪的科学家留传给我的发现.   discoveries bequeathed to us by scientists of the last century
  •   上周五发来的皮鞋尺码不对,它应是42码   The leather shoes you sent us last Friday are not the right size. They should be size 42.